Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Aug 27, 2010 07:47PM

Stan,

Thank you for answering my questions.

It's good to know that you had an immediate pledge of several million shares and a few shareholders who were willing to commit time and effort to your nomination. I think, in time, you may have had others coming forward to help, as we all learned more about your plans for this effort.

I think you probably already knew that it would not be easy to achieve a place on the BoD, and, therefore, there would be many challenges to overcome. It was to be expected that there would be some Agora board members who would be opposed to it, for a variety of reasons; however, there were also all those shareholders who showed their support and were encouraged by your willingness to do this.

You said, "Call me when the shareholders will do what it takes to unite and pay the price to succeed." Well, Stan, you put it out there. You said you'd undertake this if a few shareholders were willing to assist. Well, a few shareholders were. It is my opinion that people were waiting for you to lead the way. People need to know who is leading and what the plan is.

It seems we have been spinning our wheels and getting nowhere. I am hoping that our BoD is going to surprise us all and come through with some great news soon. My faith is still in the 336.

Cherry

New Message
Please login to post a reply