Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re:Brian et al.... Today the CEO and BOD get their "collective ethics violations

Brian, in response to your very astute question:

"Who were the licensed Professionals who negotiated on our behalf and who recommended (?) we agree to these non "equal voice" Agreements ? Did these professionals recommend that our BOD agree, or to reject those unequal divisions of authority ? These Agreements have become so central an issue to our entire investment performance, that I think Shareholders should know the names of the Firms or Principals who negotiated those Agreements on our behalf, and what their final recommendation was."

I think you will find the answer is Dan Leckrone. By his own words at the at the last So. Calif board meeting Papa L. said he was the one that insisted upon the Board taking compensation and he intimated that he directed as to how much they were worth. I think he said they were worth every penny.

Interesting how that board later gave him a loan and is now suing for repayment. If our board were politicians we would not have to worry about getting rid of them as they would be indicted on ethics violations.

I may be wrong but that is what I remember.

God Bless

Marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply