Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

How many of you withheld your vote, or voted no for Felcyn, Falk and Johnson believing that by doing so, your voice would be that of the majority and would bring about change? There lies the gullible person who may not have understood that there was no way possible to vote them out.

Now we have a chance to bring about a change that might actually be good for all shareholders and by change I mean...an outsider, one of us. I do not mean a person related to the current BoD, recommended by the board, working with or for an associate of the board, or sitting on another board with one of our members. I mean mickey mouse, donald duck, Betty Boop, SGE, Stan, Pete or anyone else with a brass set who is willing to give of themselves for stock options based on thresholds of performance. Please do not jump on my case or put words in my mouth because I mentioned real people in the same sentence as fictious cartoon characters, or because I said brass set (did it again). My point is that I do not have confidence in nor do I trust most of the current board. If Stan's suggestion as to how we contribute to the "Fund" is not the best suggestion then that is why we participate in this forum..to discuss...like ladies and gentlemen our alternative views.

I fall into the mom and pop category of shareholder and I am definitely not gullible. I am, however, fed up with the lack of communication by the BoD, and their obvious lack of empathy towards shareholders. I am equally fed up with warrants, price resets, stock options, dividends and such that were IMHO implemented to benefit a select group. Yes, I did receive my dividends but I would gladly have voted NO if asked. I ask you, who really benefitted from the two dividends issued in 2006? I'm guessing it was not the average mom and pop shareholder. The company had a history of NOT paying dividends, just read the SEC filings pre-2006. I ask you what was the real reason for changing that long standing policy?

Let's get going with this fund sooner than later. If we need to vote on one or more different methods for calculating contribution amounts then someone other than Stan and Milestone, please share your ideas and let's get this put to a vote this week. Honestly, I am ok with making my contribution based on either Stan's or Milestone's suggestions. Just do it.

Ads had asked if I would consider managing the fund. I would be willing to manage the fund assuming that guidance and the proper legal steps are taken which would insulate me from any exposure.

Laurie

Sep 09, 2010 02:38PM
Sep 09, 2010 02:39PM
Sep 09, 2010 05:09PM
Sep 09, 2010 07:28PM
Sep 09, 2010 07:45PM
Sep 09, 2010 09:58PM
Sep 09, 2010 09:59PM
Sep 09, 2010 10:12PM
Sep 09, 2010 10:33PM
Sep 09, 2010 10:42PM
New Message