Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I also have noted your unwillingnes to answer some direct questions I asked you on more than one occasion. If you are not on the PTSC BoD, nor are you related via blood or by business relationships to the BoD or any of the investors such as Swartz, CC Investments, Lincoln etc., then surely you wouldn't mind saying it for the record.

I have answered these repeated questions, for whatever record you wish, and respectfully refer you to those prior posts.

You might wish to persuade the "moms" and "pops" to part with even more money to chase down an opinion. That a lawyer and Juris Doctor have singularly failed over many years to give even a single ground on which to bring an action, I see absolutely no point whatsoever in wasting my money on such an exercise.

Perhaps it might be beneficial to place oneself on the other side of an allegation, for example, "unjust enrichment", and see how easy it would be to counter that allegation?

There is a way to "change corporate governance", and it won't cost you $1,000.00 to obtain the answer: Propose an opposing slate.

Be well

New Message
Please login to post a reply