Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

For anyone who might have missed it...

Information for all...Action we can participate in...

posted on Sep 17, 10 08:12AM Use the IP Check tool [?]

As many of you might remember I submitted a shareholder proposal to be included on this years proxy regarding majority voting for BOD candidates.

I was informed by the PTSC lawyer yesterday that my proposal WILL BE INCLUDED ON THE NEXT PROXY.

If any of you do not remember the proposal, the following link will take you to my last posting on the subject for all to peruse..

http://agoracom.com/ir/patriot/forums/discussion/topics/432914-to-all-shareholders-please-read/messages/1415984#message

If, as I suspect and have read numerous times on this board, that many of you, if not all, want more input to our selection of BOD members...well here is your chance to vote for something that does just that when the next proxy is sent to us.

I make no inference to my proposal as far as what direction any of you should take in voting for the current board members or not, but I do ask that all of you vote in favor of this proposal just to make it so we have more of a voice in the election of any BOD candidate(s).

If my proposal is passed this could be a very significant development for our company in the forthcoming years IMO.

So please vote....FOR...the proposal when your proxy is received, whether the proxy states a recommendation FOR or AGAINST this proposal.

Emtnester

New Message
Please login to post a reply