Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Eggbert - the best summary I've ever read on this board
Sep 21, 2010 10:54PM
Sep 22, 2010 12:47AM

While any "bet" on the OTCBB is higly risky, the one on PTSC hasn't been "lost" yet.

However, there have been plenty of opportunities to take the bet off the table at all prices from $2 down.

I believe that many jumped on the stock in order to make the proverbial "quick buck" and the only problem was in not selling at a higher price.

I would go further and suggest that the sole reason that the non-sellers are still here is the "quick buck" potential of the stock: greed got me here, greed keeps me here.

The only differnce is I'm not blaming, or trying to blame, the BoD for my investment decisions, and it will be very interesting to see where blame is laid once money has been expended for an opinion which concludes that the best way to have the changes made will be with a proxy challenge.

Hopefully not too many will be persuaded to pay for the same advice as given freely on here. One has to wonder why not one of those holding millions of shares hasn't already sought an opinion. Who knows, perhaps they did and, being unhappy with the opinion, are now looking for ways to finance a second opinion?

If I had 5,000,000 shares and I saw the value of those holdings fall from over $10 million to under $5 million, apart from locking-in some profit, I'd most assuredly have obtained legal advice, as it would have been pure folly not to have done so.

While the BoD isn't perfect, they are nothing like the predatory sharks that some would have one believe, in my very humble opinion. It always makes me smile when I read of their alleged incompetence coupled with allegedly predatory actions. Surely, competence is a precursor to the latter?

Be well

New Message
Please login to post a reply