Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Eggbert - the best summary I've ever read on this board
Sep 21, 2010 10:54PM
Sep 22, 2010 12:47AM

I just read the post by Milestone about how we could have taken the money off the table and I have read the arguments about if the stock was doing well we would not be having this conversation. How this stuff makes any since to anyone is beyond me. First of all, the stock should be worth a lot more money the only reason it is not is because these guys are not competent. Second we did not cash out because the stock should be worth a lot more money. Its been shown over and over in the business world if you have a good product and things are bad you change the leadership. This stock is not doing well only because of huge mistakes compounded one after the other. We either sit back and let these over priced guys keep making mistakes and earning way to much money for nothing or we try everything we can to fix it. They continue to not care about the share holders of a public trading company. Its time we finally try to fix this sinking ship. I believe in fixing problems. We have given them plenty of time to try and fix them. We own a stock that has made millions and millions with no employees no costs except these guys with major future revenue potential and we are worth .10. I have to believe anyone who has owned this stock and watched this ride would be in favor of action unless you have some direct connection with employees or BOD. I have owned this for over 10 years in case to are wondering. I only own 20,000 shares but for me its a lot. Things are relative. If you have lots of money making $50,000 is not a big deal but if you are a Firefighter like me I could use the $50,000 its probably worth! These guys remind me of the Bell guys that just got taken down.

New Message
Please login to post a reply