Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Weird - Thought on my part .... so please someone correct me....

Licenses are/were usually announced by TPL. Today Patriot announced the newest signing. If anything it could only mean Patriot absorbed TPL. I don't think that it really happened as the two seem very contentious towards each other but each are not dumb enough to kill the goose that lays the golden egg. Frankly I'm waiting to see if they simply didn't sell one license just to keep the checkbook filled to pay the BOD their wages. I'm growing impatient and count to 10 daily with this cluster-funk stock.

Are we still paying someone to find us a full time CEO $25,000.00 a month ? As the months keep rolling by 25 grand a month seems ludicrous to have taken so long. Would a one time 50 grand get the job done faster ? With todays job market whoever is supposed to be looking for the CEO seems content to ensure their cash-flow without result. That's one agreement that sounded stupid when initiated and it's proving stupidity every month it stays in force.

New Message
Please login to post a reply