Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Well, I find it disappointing that the only mention of PTSC was that we offered CM far less than he expected for his half of the MMP. I'd like to hear some current statement that indicates we have a good relationship with him at this point in time. I hope our BOD and / or attorneys are working to develop a plan for us to cement a bond with him.

We need to go forward as allies for our mutual benefit. All the theories people have ought to be kept to themselves unit we get facts. Wild guesses and conspiracies help no one, and take our focus off important issues.

The USPTO gave us news we all wanted to hear. It proves the value of the 336 patent (to me). But, we need to get the enforcement process working. With whom and how soon? is the big question. There is a great deal of money to be made.

I would like to thank Mr Bailey for taking his valuable time to clarify some issues.

New Message
Please login to post a reply