Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Nov 20, 2010 04:37PM

You need to re-read your post and realize this isn't the fantasy section of the bookstore.

First off, there's nothing in the history of actions of this BOD or management that would support the outcome that you envision. Though at least THEY are "pleased" with their efforts and past outcomes. Secondly, you project an over $1B valuation of PTSC, yet you offer no financial model to support that. All of the potential you allude to is right here with the company TODAY, yet the market says "you're lucky to hold 10 cents".

Your plan is really NO PLAN. It's simply HOPE that the people who have floundered and squandered and looked after ONLY their own, will now some how turn around and beat and out smart the bohemoths of the industry. And after their record, you suggest they're going to do so in a way that rewards YOU! Your plan is simply a restatement of the idea of the blind squirrel occassionally finding a nut.

As for my plan, you ask what would be different?! Well, for starters, we wouldn't be in the situation we're in now. Now that we're in the situation, simply having QUALIFIED people in charge is a place to start. Those are people who are PRO-ACTIVE instead of RE-ACTIVE. That's the start.

Unfortunately, the argument is pointless, and it's not a matter of me turning it around on you. I didn't put PTSC in this situation. TPL didn' either. Nor did the Infringers, or the USPTO, or the Courts. Quite simply, CJ, Felcyn, Falk, Flowers, et al put us here. They're the ones who have to have a plan. Yet you can't even tell us what it is, because they can't formulate or communicate one.

They had opportunities 5 years ago to negotiate agreements that were even or in our favor and they failed (though they rewarded themselves handsomely anyway). They had opportunities to negotiate better terms with our financier and extract the company from the warrant situation and they failed (though they rewarded themselves and Swartz handsomely anyway). They had opportunities to get capable CEO's to formulate and execute plans capable of captializing on the bounty the MMP brought them and they failed numerous times (yet they rewarded themselves and ALL of the departing CEO's handsomely anyway). They had opportunities to steward the plans that were developed and to protect shareholders interests and they failed (yet the rewarded themselves and those involved in the M&A process handsomely anyway). They have had opportunity after opportunity, and yet the only constant is failure for the shareholders and reward for the insiders.

Your challenges are strawman arguments. My plan starts with getting QUALIFIED people in charge. And then creating and executing on plans that SUCCEED rather than FAIL. Simple but something that those YOU support have been UNABLE to accomplish for a decade. And as time goes by, the window of opportunities for success by QUALIFIED people diminish.

But at least you're not complaining. I'm sure that helps.

Nov 22, 2010 09:08AM
Nov 22, 2010 03:23PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply