Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

What happens if Moore wins and we lose? Does Moore walk away from all contractual obligations he had with TPL with the freedom to sell license agreements on his own, while PTSC in a losing situation remains contractually obligated to allow TPL to license for PTSC?

Anyone? I admit, it is confusing.

If Moore wins because of fraudulent activities, which is what is claimed by both PTSC and Moore, then I would imagine all contracts with TPL could be voided. The Com/Ag mentions all three parties so if TPL and Moore dissolve there relationship could that also affect our contract relationship in the Com/Ag.? Seems rather obvious to me that both PTSC and Moore would prefer not doing business with TPL. PTSC would still own 50% and Moore would own the other 50%. It would still be desirable to unit when licensing rather than compete against each other. This is like a poker game. No one is going to show their hand (take sides) until at least one winner is decided. I think PTSC is on good terms with Moore. I only say that because Mr. Baily stated in one of his post that " People at PTSC are good and honorable people".

New Message
Please login to post a reply