Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Just curious why nobody thought the following was worth discussing..

I would be less concerned with the balance of PDS and more concerned with the handling of PDSG. They won't answer questions regarding a topic that currently resides in court. Heck they wouldn'answer questions regarding the MMP if it wasn't in court. I would, however, like to see someone squeeze them on the Crossflo issue. The expenses are mounting with little return on our investment. I won't be available to call/listen to the ASM. Someone should ask them what is taking so long and how can we afford to carry this investment forward? This looks like a classic case of buyers remorse. Sound familiar? If they can't sell it, they should close the operation and take their losses. We've had plenty of time to get the updated version of CDX in front of people. I would assume it takes time because the software is lumped in with other components. With that said, it appears that people are either not interested or the competition has sufficient answers. Of course budget constraints, in the current economic environment, certainly don't help. Either way, the question remains the same. How can Patriot afford to continue funding the operation at it's current rate of return?

New Message
Please login to post a reply