Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Just curious why nobody thought the following was worth discussing

You've apparently let your "slimy" outlook of me allow you to overlook what I've posted several times, lol. PTSC & TPL have departed from the long held policy (even if informal) of PR'ing every MMP license. That is crystal clear since the Caterpillar license simply by reading the PR's. Furthermore, PTSC states they aren't making any more capital contributions, and if TPL were to and PTSC didn't, then the balance of ownership of the agreement would be out of whack reducing PTSC's to less than 50% and that's something we would have heard about through an SEC filing.

Clearly, there has(ve) been (a) license(s) signed since Nov. 30, and we simply haven't been told about it. Depending on whether it's one or many, the $7M is impressive, in that it may finally mean that the license fees are increasing. As with most things PTSC related, we're kept in the dark. This time it may be court ordered though so I'll applaud PTSC for at least gettiing the figure into the filing. It's a positive step, I guees.

As for the 3 year ago contingency, how exactly do you "fit that into the scenario". Under what contingency are you implying the J3 now ponied up money? Did they say, hey, if you guys start suing each other in addition to the infringers, we'll throw in an extra $7M for the entertainment value?! Your post seems less speculative, and more intentionally misleading. But, hey, with the AFC Champioinship pending, I'll let you be the Rex Ryan of the board with your name calling.

New Message
Please login to post a reply