Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Jan 22, 2011 10:38AM
Wolf, thanks for dedication of providing forum with Pacers in timely manner. Ron, thanks for your insightful explanations for all us non-legal minds. I know lawyers can ring up big bills and now that TPL has been defending itself, it has to be costing them dearly. The fact they borrowed money from PTSC makes me wonder how much more money they have to defend themselves. It can't be a bottomless pit. Does anyone have a feel if TPL at some point will run low on or out of money and start settling to survive? Or do they do enough licenses to stay afloat to keep battling. I keep hoping for a tipping point where things get resolved and we can start going forward with licensing at the pace we all expect long ago. I'd like to think the recent Pacer will force resolution earlier than later. But with our history plus knowing legal actions can take forever with so many options available to drag things out, I shouldn't expect anything soon. Rand PS...at least the serious '336 re-exams seemed to have ended.

Jan 24, 2011 07:51AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply