Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: 890 Published in the Official Gazette today!!!...PTSC wealthMark4321
What do you mean he's shown his hand? I've been looking through the old posts, I got a PM from another poster explaining reexams and I'm doing some research of my own on the internet. It seems what Mark is saying is accurate. It's probably too basic, but my understanding is that if the claims are changed, then it harms us. But, the fact that the patent was allowed through reexam, whatever is left and all the new claims strengthen us. I don't know where we end up after all of that settles out, but that's part of the gamble we are all taking. For me personally, and I bet a lot of new investors in this, I came here looking for some facts and unbiased opinion (negative or positive). The Yahoo board is filled with nonsense and I hoped to find good information here. I have, but it's really irritating when people are constantly at each others' throats. If truthful information, even if it's negative, is censored, then what's the point? It's like burying your head in the sand. I want to hear all the facts and some good conclusions based on those facts. Is that too much to expect?
New Message
Please login to post a reply