Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: SGE1 / Re: (TOMMEEEK) well, folks...I am apparenty hated by a former
Mar 09, 2011 12:29AM

So per your post, you were ENTITLED to the PACER postings from Wolf. Furthermore, you were ENTITLED to having them provided to you in a timely fashion. Additionally, you were ENTITLED to rely on Wolf posting them, and your only obligation was to choose whether or not to review the Agoracom board or the I-Hub board to receive your entitlement.

Thanks for clearing that up. Your philosophy seems to echo that of our current BOD members, so perhaps you should rethink your decision to run for election.

While we're on entitltements, I'd like to point out that you have CLEARLY appointed yourself the TRUTH Czar here on Agoracom. With that in mind, and considering the, as you cite, redundant posting by Mark4321 with respect to the analysis of the Barco request for SJM, it was clear that YOU should have checked the truthfulness of Mark's posting regarding this analysis. Surely, even a cursory analysis would have revealed the PACER filing of Feb 4 that would have, as you state, made his nearly 2 week prior to SJM postings moot! How could YOU have possibly NOT revealed this information. YOU let me and the others on this board down seriously with your lack of application of what you preach. We were ENTITLED to rely on you revealing Wolf's nefarious deeds LONG BEFORE you did. As the TRUTH Czar, and as a Hubleader, how did you let Mark4321's violative posts continue to stand all that time, ESPECIALLY, when you KNEW there was a prior PACER filing that would have rendered them moot? Were you complicit in his efforts to manipulate this board?

Lastly, if EVERYONE KNOWS that Wolf was deliquent in his duties as hub leader and thus couldn't depend on him as such, how is it that YOU argue people were depending on him to perform as PACER Czar?! Also, why have you never posted Wolf's detailed responsibilities as PACER Czar until now so that it was clear to him and to all of us what we were ENTITLED to?

Perhaps you should consider getting your head "above the surface" and getting a breath of air to help clear your head a bit. However, please be careful to note that this was simply a recommendation from me, and NOT me appointing myself as RECOMMENDATION on BREATHING Czar. You should NOT depend on me to instruct you on when to breathe and not breathe, nor on where or what you should breathe. Furthermore, please do not construe this or any post of mine as an ENTITLEMENT to anything other than my decision to offer something to think about if YOU CHOOSE to do so.

AMAZING. Meanwhile, Rome continues to burn fueled by PTSC treasury dollars. And to think, PTSC/TPL have signed license deals with companies that we haven't even heard about as yet. WOLF, why are you sitting on these potentially game changing PR's? Why do you continue to try to manipulate this board so?!

New Message
Please login to post a reply