Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: SGE1 / Re: (TOMMEEEK) well, folks...I am apparenty hated by a former
Mar 09, 2011 12:29AM

Well Lambert, you reading comprehension skills are obviously lacking.

"So per your post, you were ENTITLED to the PACER postings from Wolf."

Please show where in my post I felt I was entitled to anything. And I can assure you absolutely that Wolf didn't post PACERs for MY benefit! Actually, in hindsight with what we now KNOW, the timing of his posting of PACERs of several occasions was likely for HIS benefit, and his cohorts.

Also, you apparently forget that for YEARS PACERs were posted here by GreenEyes. We never heard a complaint from her for the time or expense associate with that effort. And, BTW, she never withheld info or deliberately altered the PACER info. The action was then taken over by BaNosser I believe. Again, no complaining about it. Then Wolf stepped in, took over and took control of the flow of PACER info, just like he has had control of this board. And what ever happened to GreenEyes. Oh yeah, she got banned, by Wolf. So HE himself removed one alternative, reliable source.

As for Mark's posts, I personally dismissed them immediately. I considered the source. I considered the instant circumstances. It was hog wash. However, I'll admit that I didn't really expect TPL to have already responded to Barco's motion. I was confident that TPL would provide a timely response at the last minute as a strategic move to disallow Barco the opportunity to prepare counter-arguments to use in court on the 25th. It's what I would have done.

Also regarding action on Mark's posts, you forget I am a Hub Leader and have access to the "Manage Violations" page. I could see that Mark's posts were being protected. The only action I could have taken would have been to simply ban Mark. But I don't ban people. My big problem is when someone posts in a redundant fashion. As I've said many times, I'm open to reading ANY opinion - once.

The rest of your drivel is not worthy of a response.

Perhaps you too should take a deep breathe, but use your mouth and not your nose. The air is fouled by proveable fraudulent, manipulative activity (the only thing lacking being trading info), which apparently you condone and embrace. Hmmmm....

SGE (going back to lurk mode, because further discussion by me will very likely be redundant).

New Message
Please login to post a reply