Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Mar 25, 2011 12:34PM
Mar 25, 2011 02:16PM
Mar 25, 2011 02:31PM
Mar 25, 2011 04:22PM
Mar 25, 2011 04:22PM

"I choose to voice my frustrations to the BOD and not on the forum."

I choose to do both. I'm sure they know I care as well, and by posting here, I hope to at least inform others in case there are others who would care as well. As for achieving anything, since some of what has been voiced here and/or by those here HAS ultimately taken place, albeit at a snails pace, perhaps posting here does create some added pressure that ups the heat a little and facilitates action.

As for a different strategy, why do you look to posters on a message board for that and NOT the Board of Directors and CEO? The company has $10M in cash. Are you telling me if you had $10M in cash you couldn't build with it?

As an alternative, what would you think if PTSC cut a deal with TPL whereby the turned over the MMP to TPL in return for a steady stream of increasig revenues for a finite period of 4 years amounting to say $10M the first year, $20M the next, $40M the next, $80M the next. A contract with TPL that they were obligated to deliver on, and that was not tied to MMP revenue generation amounts by TPL. By that I mean TPL could make $200M per year of $10M per year in MMP, but we'd only get the agreed to amounts?

That would likely improve your position. Predictable revenues. Increasing Revenues. Perhaps doable if the MMP legal fight becomes stronger through the developments in litigation.

Mar 26, 2011 05:06AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply