Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

From your post to me, it is obvious that you feel compelled to straighten me out on what you believe is my off base thinking regarding expectations of transparency in the midst of litigation and possible settlement negotiations. You were out of line in suggesting that Ron (or anyone else) should feel compelled to do so.

In or about Jan 2011 did our BoD ask the court to postpone the case management conference with TPL unitl Sept. 2011. If they did, why haven't they told shareholders the reason for this delay?

Are TPL and PTSC negotiating or meeting on a regular basis outside of the court? If so, do they meet quarterly, monthly, weekly, daily and why haven't they told shareholders?

Upon information or belief was this nine month conference management delay to await the outcome of all other litigation including complaints against TPL filed by Moore and Chet Brown? If so, why haven't they told shareholders.

Do you believe that our BoD is prevented from disclosing this type of information to shareholders? I don't believe it for one minute.

All shareholders can do is wait for news that rarely is disclosed, any longer, on a regular basis. The BoD's silence and complete indifference to shareholder angst is inexcusible.

Apr 07, 2011 11:53AM
Apr 07, 2011 12:30PM
Apr 07, 2011 12:54PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply