Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

The point of my post to which you replied is summarized in the following portion:

me: I would love for anyone to clarify to this message board what Gloria said during the virtual shareholder meeting. She essentially told a shareholder that he his chance to sell and make money.

You responded with:

you: I truly believe that Gloria's statment was not only one of truth, but a "self defence" tactic on her part...I am waiting it out cause I hate to lose!

So you believe Gloria's statement in that we, PTSC shareholders, have essentially had our chance and we should not expect anything more from PTSC in terms of substantial SP appreciation?

If one is to believe that, among many, many other things, why is there an ongoing saga on this message board about the BOD? If it is a lost cause, why is there any support? I personally don't understand it.

Anyhow you really couldn't have stated your position any more clearly, right? So I would be curious to know what some other members who follow your train of thought think about Gloria's statement. Is PTSC now a lost cause? Are we to expect nothing from the T3? Are we to expect nothing more from the MMP? Are we to expect the MA to be disolved because of DL's treatment towards Chuck Moore?

TIA for any responses.

GLTAL

New Message
Please login to post a reply