Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"It begs the question -- why send out any reply? They know they will be criticized either way. Best to respond to everyone that they are working on settling with TPL and pursuing the infringement case against the T3. That would've been the best thing to do if they cant honor a self-imposed deadline. Some of these things seem to be common sense, at least to me ... so???"

What about the following:
- Mr. Flowers, Mrs. Felcyn and Mr. Johnson are not playing golf and checking if their money from PTSC has arrived punctually but are working hard to get the main issues solved?

- They are suffering as well under all the legal restrictions prohibiting them from releasing any info?

Therefore they (= the person who wrote the mail) wanted to inform us that something is brewing, is actually ready for solution and they expect to publish it as soon as they can - and because they wanted to give us an idea of how long it could take the person wrote 7-10 days.
Maybe they are not as ignorant as everyone here says, maybe they feel the responsibility to communicate with us and hence they make accurate statements because in all probalitity they assume(d) that certain things happen(ed) in a certain time.

Yes, I know, this is one of the typical positive Pro-BoD statements and I ignore the fact that the shareprice crashed from more than $2 to $0,08 which is only the fault of Felcyn and Johnson...sorry for this...:-)

GLTY

New Message
Please login to post a reply