Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

The question is, who's crazier...Moore or Dan Leckrone? One man has the ability to settle this so, why hasn't he? Why do you suppose an upstanding citizen like DL has so many lawsuits pending, just bad luck? I think most of Moore's anxiety comes from the potential for DL to drag this out long after Moore has left this world. It must be most unsettling to watch your creation be dragged through the mud by the USPTO and your own licensing partner. The sad part for PTSC investors is, we HAD a pile of cash to weather this storm. Oh well, all goes back to the old poor performance is typically a direct result of poor planning. Of course most of the poor performance has landed directly in the shareholders laps. I'm still attempting to negotiate with my employers CEO regarding my evaluations. I've told him several times nonperformance shouldn't be an issue. He doesn't seem to agree. I'll have to tell him about a company I know that pays it's employees well for nonperformance.

New Message
Please login to post a reply