Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

It is clear to me as it should be clear to people of reasonable intelligence that lack of press releases coupled with PTSC income statements suggests "not much licensing success." Where was Chuck Moore wrong in this assessment?

When he also said "to think these (meaning lawsuits against TPL)have a negative impact on licensing takes no special insight," where was he wrong in this statement?

The only failure I can see from what Chuck posted is that he failed to mention the Nielson lawsuit, the Marcoux lawsuit and the lawsuit that had previously been filed by TPL's landlord.

The truest statement made by Chuck Moore is <Potential MMP revenue is unknown and unknowable. The cost of realizing that revenue is unknown.> These costs may ultimately be the end of PTSC and my investment.

Dan Leckrone has brought this on himself. If you believe that Karma comes back to bite you in the rear, then my guess is that Dan Leckrone will have great difficulty sitting down from all the bites he will have sustained.

Good luck Chuck Moore .....go get him. Question, if PTSC has been waiting for the outcome of the Moore lawsuit and it now looks as if there might be a trial ahead for Chuck, will/can PTSC move off of that Sept. Case management conference date and stop puckering up?

From the Court Documents re: Moore lawsuit

6/24 Amended complaint for Moore was filed

6/28 9am Demurrer

6/28 Poof of Svc Compl/Pet/Summons on first amended complaint filed

New Message
Please login to post a reply