Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Chuck Moore ..... Good post, Laurie. I hope Mr. Moore knows that ....
Jun 29, 2011 08:52PM

Chuck Moore breached the implied confidentialty agreement that comes along with being invited to a meeting that reviews ongoing licensing discussions.

Rather than apologizing, he made a lame attempt at covering it up much the way an 11 year old tries to twist the truth.

So obvious was this violation and so poor was his excuse that within a few hours he was "chucked" from the board room and told he is included no "moore"

Simply put, he has poor judgement, maybe it's a chemical imbalance, maybe it's a singular event. But in this lightening fast world your worth is defined by your most recent actions and Moore has exausted his credibilty and any and all of his utterances are suspect.

Yet another false messiah playing up the crowd to further his own cause.

Is he worse than Leckrone? Yes! Why? Becuase he garnered our trust and sympathy and belied his true intentions.

And now as PTSC is thrashing in its death throes, he implies that the licensing stream is doomed. For what reason other than to play to the PTSC shareholders.

Who else is following his Blog but the PTSC'er and a few over the hill engineers.

Better the devil I know than the devil I don't.

New Message
Please login to post a reply