Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"In any event, companies that portray themselves as "hostages", or sit back while others do so for them, are presenting an excuse-oriented, "victim mentality" that isn't likely to be very comforting to existing shareholders or attractive to new investors. "

But Ron, don't you realize how FRUSTRATING this has been for PTSC? Hasn't Cliff told us how frustrated he is by the arrangements? Didn't Gloria say she wished we knew how much DD and other work she and the others do for no compensation, and how hard this is on her? Didn't Carlton ..... er ... uh...... didn't he belch in our general direction? Oh yeah, I do remember him mentioning how undervalued PTSC was at 40 cents!

C'mon now, you gotta feel for our guys! How can we compare WILN to PTSC. I mean did WILN CEO and BOD members receive anything similar to how PTSC's versions got compensated handsomely with CASH for their "efforts" in tying PTSC up in an agreement that has produced the very frustrtation they speak of and that has lead them to litigation with their business partner?! Surely, you couldn't have expected PTSC management and BOD members to take shareholders written and spoken communication of concerns over the years since 2007 seriously about pretty much the exact points PTSC is now litigating, can you? Surely WILN never had to deal with these obtuse shareholders' concerns. Furthermore, I'm sure WILN didn't have to worry about one of its infringers filing motions and briefs that exposed their licensing agents "funny business" that coincided exactly with the same obtuse shareholder concerns that had been brought up year after year.

Nahh....no comparison between WILN and PTSC...... UNFORTUNATELY!

New Message
Please login to post a reply