Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

ronran you are on fire today and right. the only hostages in ptsc are the shareholders. my view. i know posts will be showing up about the great job our bod is doing and about a few of us buying shares at distressed prices: keeping the market depressed for our benefit. again who would buy this garbage at this time.

but to the reality ptsc was only set up as a cash cow for our spiral finance down financier, who in my view made it very comfy for a bunch of losers to prosper at our expense my view our leaders. ptsc has the ability to straighten itself out, but apparently the bod our legal counsel are either totally incompentent, or in their greed to make money got screwed bigtime. they showed their greed to the wrong man. whoever is supposedly running this co, whether it be our bod cj attorney or our financier are doing about the worst job anybody has ever seen. my view bod supporters please tell me again how great our bod is. maybe it is time for some subponeas and get real answers

New Message
Please login to post a reply