Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I'm calling you out. Either you have filed an SEC complaint, and it's certainly reasonable for me to ask to see a copy since you have posted here numerous times that others should file SEC complaints, or you haven't filed one. If you haven't filed one I would say that your posts calling for others to do so were hypocritical and done solely for the purpose of posting something negative about PTSC. Personally, I don't believe there's anything here that would garner any kind of SEC interest as pertains to how the BOD and management has run this company. The SEC is not in the business of running companies, so if your publically traded company happens to have management that has made questionable decisions, that's just too bad. They can't do anything about it.

So if you have filed a complaint, I'd like to see it so that we could discuss the merits of the complaint on this board. If you haven't, then IMO the readers of this board have a right to know that so that they can take that into consideration when judging your credibility.

So which is it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply