Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I do not consider myself a "BOD apologist" whatever that means. I do- however believe the persistent lynch-mob mentality here that the BOD is to blame for anything and everything related to the declining share price is not only completely out of proportion to the effects their impact has had on the share price but is-in and of itself- contributing to the ongoing decline of the share price.

I am quite certain many of these same people are well aware that this is the case and that what we are witnessing is an intentional manipulation of the share price downward to further this group's agenda.

To your characterization that I am somehow a BOD apologist -I don't really "apologize" or "stick-up for" the BOD but simply point out the obvious game that is being played here (see above) to those of you who are unwilling to see what is actually happening here.

Back to lurking.

New Message
Please login to post a reply