Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Maybe I should have put "BoD apologists" in quotation marks but I thought it was enough to say "so called" - of course I AM NOT a BoD apologist as you are not one, too!

I always indicated the bad and suspect decisions of management and the BoD in the past while at the same time I tried to show how difficult it was in certain situations to decide one way or the other - and in hindsight it's always simple to judge a made decision.

But anyway this discussion about the BoD is moot because both positions were discussed more than lengthy:
The one party thinking the BoD is completely responsible for the current situation regardless the circumstances - the other party thinking the BoD is NOT completely responsible but "sport of fate" = dependent on things outside their powers.

This board here would be a much more convinient place if this could be accepted from both sides that these are the positions and it's useless to try to change people's mind about it.
Therefore I don't care if someone is part of the one or the other side as long as it doesn't end in the forementioned lynch-mob mentality.

GLTY

New Message
Please login to post a reply