Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: IMO, the best case would be against Swartz .. forfeit stock profits to the Corp.

hopefully we can get just past suspions. yes i realize we all have conflicted opinions. bottom line. what options do we have left? maybe our diginity.

somewhere we need to get to the bottom, sorry we are on the bottom. maybe a reverse split some new options etc.

to clarify last week charles moore aka tpl's computer cowboy was able to convince intel associates of his, to lead to tpl signing a contract. at or about this same time we were waiting for the judge to rule whether we owned 50 percent or moore. it abruptly ended with us settling for 50 percent. now this enababled tpl and ptsc to license anyone individually. following i never did. this put us in a corner and had to do a stupid deal with amd. when you find out why they did this please pass it on. excuse me had to benefit someone

New Message
Please login to post a reply