Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: The Swartz deal is the basis for PTSC's existence today

"At the time the orginal deal by Swartz deal was drafted PTSC was in dire straits. It's either agree to Swartz's terms or go under."

That's what I tell this board since years: PTSC didn't have the choice and so far none of the "experts" was able to show how PTSC could have survived between 2001 and 2004/05 without the toxic financing with Swartz.
This deal had to be done IMO.

The only possible issue I see with the Swartz deal was the dividend's activity:
With the experience of the last four years it was a disastrous mistake to give away the money to the shareholders - but this is in hindsight.
From a perspective then with literally hundreds of millions infront of the door it seemed to "be pocket money" getting rid of Swartz while at the same time attracting new investors.

So it remains what it is since years:
The one side says they should have anticipated the huge problems with the USPTO and reluctant companies and saved a "war chest" - the other side says this was not predictable and it was important to get debt free.

We are all suffering with the current shareprice (besides those who sold all or some of their shares and hold the rest for free) and it is my conviction that a law suit against the Company is the worst shareholders could do - the only one who would benefit was Leckrone.
And with Moore having his own blog, PTSC paying Agora (in 2007) the question is not far-fetched:
Could Leckrone use messaging boards in order to destabilise PTSC and increase the pressure for the negotiations? And how would Leckrone appear on these messaging boards? With his own name? I don't think so...:-)

GLTA

Aug 18, 2011 10:46AM
Aug 18, 2011 10:52AM
Aug 18, 2011 11:02AM
Aug 18, 2011 11:10AM
Aug 18, 2011 12:02PM
Aug 18, 2011 01:11PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply