Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"As for my laziness, the last 4 days I've been dealing with the death of a client, including attendance at his wake last night and funeral today, along with trying to get a major project done for another client that was put upon me with a "we need it yesterday" tag. For these reasons I was at the office last night until 2 in the morning and will be here again until at least 2 tonight, albeit with time taken off this evening to tend to some personal business. Call it laziness if you want. I prefer to think of it as proper allocation of my time. The above again suggests you were sending me on a wild goose chase. Nice try, trying to BS your way thru. Too bad it didn't work."

How 'bout this ?

"LL, I'm extremely busy right now and have little time to research your bullet points. I will, however, as my time opens up."

Instead of continuing the arguement without consideration, and an excuse "why" to boot.

Respect. Civility.

New Message
Please login to post a reply