Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

There are comments in the court filings that Leckrone says the MMP is worth over $1B still, or perhaps $1B overall (leaves over $690M still!). PTSC players have repeated this mantra in the court filings in support of the their case.

The question I have is has our BOD / Management team established a value to the MMP independent of what Leckrone states, or are they relying on just his "assessment". If they haven't, with all that has gone on, how in good concience can they consider that being responsible in a fiduciary sense.

I sure hope they have obtained an INDEPENDENT, and credible valuation of the MMP. Additionally, I sure hope they have engaged, at least preliminarily, an entity that can sell this valuable asset for close to what PTSC's share is worth, as a long drawn out process with TPL will likely benefit ONLY the insiders.

If you consider Leckrone to be correct, and use the conservative value of $690M still to be collected, and you cut 15% off the top for TPL, that leaves $578M. Take another 10% off for litigation and other 3rd party expenses and we get down to $509M left in value. Split that 50-50 with TPL, and we end up with about $255M in MMP value left for PTSC.

At 407M shares, that's about $0.63 per share if that were to be distributed directly to shareholders.

What is PTSC doing that will assure this minimum value is secured? Is this the real value, or are they relying on the figures provided by someone they accuse of fraud, breach of contract and dishonesty? How has keeping the value of the MMP a secret benefitted PTSC so far? Do we have a plan B, a plan C...... do we have a plan at all, or is it do their best to cover their own backsides, continue to collect their paychecks, and hope for the best?

It sure seems like it would help a lot if Mr. Flowers, Mr. Johnson, and Ms. Felcyn could provide any CREDIBLE and DIRECT response to just those last few questions. Instead, we get virtual meetings, non-response to e-mails, and general silence. Yet, like hogs at the trough, they continue to feed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply