Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"There are comments in the court filings that Leckrone says the MMP is worth over $1B still, or perhaps $1B overall (leaves over $690M still!). PTSC players have repeated this mantra in the court filings in support of the their case."

IMO, the $1B is a significant low-ball figure. Based on prior SHM notes by others and other posts, there are at least an additional 320 potential licensees remaining from the assumed original number of 400.

In my mind its hard to calculate an accurate future cost per licensee. Given, we have approximately 80 licensees to date. While an absolute $$ figure for the licensees signed to date can be readily obtained..( Lambert Hello), I question whether actual cost per licensee to date is an accurate forecast going forward.

While a reasonable case could be argued the cost per future licensee should be going upward, I could legitimately argue the opposite or static change given PTSC health and overall Market conditions.

Regardless, IMO the value of the MMP is $1.5B - $2B, based on current re-exam results. There's still a lot of gold to be mined in them thar hills !!

Virt

New Message
Please login to post a reply