Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: What might SP be if earnings become 1 cent per share?

Yes, I still hover and am still a shareholder but the shadows seem to be the place for a person with my limited capabilities as if I got as involved as I would like my BP would be higher then the 205/134 it is normally now.

However, just a short comment.... if Lamb is correct and we could get 20million clear over the next five years then a corp buyer/raider who probably would not let M and D L get away with a piddling 20% could buy us out at .15 and make a very nice return on their investment over the next five years. But the clock is ticking....

Personally, I see no other way to get above .10 as our board could care less and nobody here and I include myself has the energy after the last 15 years of infighting to take them and the Leckys and Moore on. Also, I have always believed that the Leckys have a good amt of our money over seas and could go belly up and live very comfortably on our money.

God Bless All

marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply