Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"Ever since the "bust" of the J3 settlement in or around 2008, I've been urging the shareholders to at least organize in order to get something done should the day ever arrive to take action. Unfortunately, each time such an effort was begun, we have heard from a group of members here who start taking about how it is actually we who are "the enemy" (my term), and how we want to engage in identity theft, short the stock, harm the Company, or, in various other ways, that we are "up to to no good". Well, here we sit, and, of course, the "spinners" were wrong, as always. "

I laughed really hard when I first read this yesterday. I was going to respond then, but decided not to as I find the above statement laughable. Since ronran has responded to opty regarding this subject with a less than honest reply, I decided to put my 2 cents in.

First, the concept that somehow posters here prevented other posters from organizing is truly laughable. How exactly was that done? Did we block e-mails that you might have sent to each other? Did we stop you from using the phone? Bottom line - if you wanted to organize, you could have. Further, ronran, the number one poster on this board for over ten years, the one everyone trusts and respects, keeps calling out posters for not organizing. Yet what has he done to help that along? When has he actually suggested steps to further the process. He certainly was able to do it in the "shareholder letter" writing days. But somehow he just isn't up to the task, even though he seems fine with vilifying other posters for not doing so.

Second, and something that makes the subject even more laughable, as most of the posters that have been around awhile know, ronran, banosser, et al at one point started their own Yahoo PTSC board. One that was controlled by Banosser. He was able to boot any objectionable posters and their posts at any time. With such control, how did we Agoracom posters prevent these posters from organizing at that time?

I think opty was truly being generous when he called ron's post a distortion of the truth. In my opinion it was an outright lie. Any reader of the above can see that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply