Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Let's try "Why the sudden attempt at a change transparency?"/KarlW...

i understand karlwest. just seemed your post was excusing cliff because of TPL's control of the MMP and that just about everything related to the MMP from PTSC's standpoint is a "we cannot comment for strateigc or legal reasons". PTSC put us in this position.

i agree that it is nice we heard from Cliff, but he really said nothing. it was, IMO, communication with the minumum of information. i felt no 'olive-branch' in his communique.

hard to remain optimistic when the people in charge have only shown contempt for the shareholder, ineptness at running PTSC as a business, and the gross compensation packages they have rewarded themselves for absolutely failing as stewards of the company. but, we are stuck with the mess nonetheless. i hope PTSC does something that will give me the optimism u have.

teremoto

New Message
Please login to post a reply