Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

At first read, your comments seem reasonable and likely possible.

HOWEVER, when you stop to think about it, it is OUR LAWYERS who are putting in their FILINGS WITH THE COURT the number of licensees and highlighting and drawing attention to the numbers. If they wanted to downplay it, their lawyers wouldn't put it in the first paragraph of their filing. To buy the logic your citing is for PTSC to want to have their cake and eat it too.

Furthermore, the idea that the other side (T3) hasn't disected the MMP licensing results six ways to Sunday to determine what amounts have been paid, by whom, when, etc. is IMO, just pure folly. We have to scrape together whatever scraps of info we can find through PRs, SEC filings, etc. Meanwhile, the lawyers involved have the benefit of discovery, teams of lawyers, access to all the info we have PLUS whatever they get otherwise, etc.

If that is indeed Cliff's argument, I find it completely disingenuous, and an attempt to distract / obfuscate shareholder criticism and scrutiny. If it's indeed SINCERE on his part, I find it totally naive, and bordering incompetent. To think that keeping shareholders in the dark and dealing with the obvious detriment to shareholder value that ensues is going to help TPL/PTSC's prosecution of infringers by supposedly keeping in the dark the T3 lawyers tasked with pointing out everything that supports the opposition's case is to say those guys are incompetent. If I can put together the info, then the lawyers for the T3 could have done it with certainty in about 1/10th the effort it takes me. Certainly the Court knows what has been licensed, and generally, if not specifically for how much.

Also, not to mention the obvious collateral damage of, should PTSC need to raise money, allowing the pps to reach the nickel level, instead of supporting it with a positive and strategic communcation strategy that seemingly should have maintained it at the pps levels acheived during the '336 recertification (high 30's range) makes it much more difficult and dilutive if it becomes necessary to do.

New Message
Please login to post a reply