Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: I thought the word CM used was very interesting. (entropy)

I thought the word (entropy) CM used was very interesting in this article.

(See Below)

A problem has an intrinsic level of complexity, which as I’ve said is pretty low. You may know of a library routine that addresses it, or a bit of silicon that can be used, or a computer language that applies. But even if you shovel off the complexity into hardware or language, it remains. Sadly, it can be increased, just like entropy:

en·tro·py

noun \ˈen-trə-pē\
pluralen·tro·pies

Definition of ENTROPY

: a measure of the unavailable energy in a closed thermodynamic system that is also usually considered to be a measure of the system's disorder, that is a property of the system's state, and that varies directly with any reversible change in heat in the system and inversely with the temperature of the system; broadly: the degree of disorder or uncertainty in a system
a: the degradation of the matter and energy in the universe to an ultimate state of inert uniformity b: a process of degradation or running down or a trend to disorder
New Message
Please login to post a reply