Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: From whatptscwontputinapr... surfed the message boards today

From whatptscwontputinapr--I surfed the message boards today

22-Jan-12 06:11 pm

and I see that the never right pumpers and usual company apologists are at it again, ascribing unrealistic interpretations of the company's actions.

The more obvious pumping posts aren't even worth exposing beyond just public laughter, but this one at least deserves a reply that bring sobriety to his thinking .

The poster wrote ...
-------------------------------

According to the last filing:

"During the period December 1, 2011 through January 9, 2012, we purchased 552,016 shares of our common stock"

I see three positive things with this:
1. 31+mio shares are a good war chest, IF the shareprice gets to $1,-
2. The average price paid for each share is $0,45 -I "guess" CF thinks we'll see this price range again - or why would he...
3. ...continue with the share buyback , especially with more than 550.000 shares in 40 days?

Either these shares are worth a "fortune" if we prevail at the Markman Hearing and with the followup or...well, not much...
---------------------------------------------

1. "War chest" ? Does he want the company to enter the secondary market to sell shares if the price rises ? And he thinks that would be Positive for Shareholders ??? lol

2. The "average price" he writes is for ALL the repurchased stock for the past 6 years, not just those bought in the past 40 days. Besides, the repurchase program has only purchased 8% of the total outstanding over the entire past 6 years of trading; that's less than 1.5% a year and that's while the stock has been trading at it's 7 year lows as well as it's near all time lows.

3. 550,000 shares in 40 days covers the period when the stock price was consistantly at 5 cents per share; also, we are only talking about purchases equaling .00135% of the outstanding sharecount, or $27,000 worth of stock; or ... about the same amount as Cliff Flowers alone was compensated each month last year for just 30 days as our unsuccessful CEO.

That puts those purchases in perspective.

New Message
Please login to post a reply