Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: New Pacer--DEFENDANTS TECHNOLOGY PROPERTIES LTD. Ease

You make some excellent points and raise questions that should be asked at the Annual Meeting next week. The question that remains in my mind, given the the accusations leveled against Leckrone in PTSC's complaint, is this: Was Leckrone deliberately undervaluing the MMP or conversely over stating the value when he was quoted by Carl Johnson as having said the portfolio is worth $1 Billion?

We need a decisive favorable Markman ruling ...meaning there were ONLY ten claims being considered with perhaps two of them being of utmost importance. If let's say the judge rules for TPL on some of the ten to include the ones of most importance, then that is good. If he rules against TPL on the important claims, well there still should be some reason to go after companies for infringement but on a lesser scale.

Another thought is this, TPL seems to be using a strategy with its other portfolios of using the ITC (International Trade Commission) to go after infringers. This strategy may prove to be more effective than filing a complaint taking the route it has usually taken with the MMP. There are still some big name companies that remain unlicensed (i.e. Samsung, LG, and even Microsoft). So again with a decisive favorable Markman ruling going after infringers through the ITC may prove to be a better strategy.

One man and one man alone holds the key to the future of PTSC and that is Judge Ware. The patents have been validated and re-validated by the USPTO. The claims have also changed over time. The question remains do the patents still have teeth strong enough to take a big bite out of each infringer or are they more like veneers that look pretty on the outside but will never be as strong as the original teeth.

With a decisive favorable ruling for the Markman, it will be up to our BoD to publicize the heck out of this event followed by announcements of licenses. Personally, I don't care if they name the companies or not, I just care that the word gets out that infringers are now lining up for their licenses. If PTSC then announces that they will resume paying dividends.....well I for one, will be happy about my investment for the first time in five years.

Good Luck

As usual, corrections always welcome.

New Message
Please login to post a reply