Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: New Pacer--DEFENDANTS TECHNOLOGY PROPERTIES LTD. OPPOSITION TO BARCO’S

I undertstand your point but I don't believe anyone is helping Barco fight against the MMP. Barco makes billions in revenue annually and they can afford several litigations annually. We need to prove ourselves in this Markman and then we can start to dream bigger, although there are still obstacles after the Markman. The Markman would appear to be the most significant hurdle outside of a trial, although, as has been stated here many times, the Markman goes a long way to "greasing the wheels" of a favorable trial outcome. And then there is Leckrone, but if the settlement between the BOD and TPL has truly protected PTSC shareholders, we have nothing to worry about.

So I suppose I won't follow my own advice and ask anyone who attends the SHM to ask the BOD about the 1 billion number and ask if the 300 million already licensed subtracts from the 1 billion and does PTSC believe the remaining 700 million split in half at 350 million, and take away half for taxes, is enough to get the SP back to 1 dollar?

Although a court victory could invoke significantly higher damagers. I would like to see a trial. Risk it all for the shareholders. If we negotiated with TPL and no license can be issued without our approval, then I say do not approve a license unless we win in court. I guarantee you the vast majority of shareholders would applaud the effort even if we lost.

New Message
Please login to post a reply