Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Feb 25, 2012 12:38AM

It does not seem like TPL to drop the ball, TPL strategies have always been very well caluculated and executed in the past, and it makes perfect sense what you say.

I don't know if it is or isn't... Yes they put the smack down on Beatie & Olsen with one arm tied behind their back.. They bailed out of the J3 after what were considered very good Markman results.. albeit to put their effort into securing successfully recertified patents.. so their track record is not really there as far as I know... unless it's 'I don't trust them as far as I can throw a locomotive..'

They most likely have everything all ready done, withholding the information as a way to see which way the judge is leaning is a good strategy, perhaps ronran will care to comment on this, I hope.

As for the decision Master Denver just handed down.. if this was in deed TPL's strategy (to see what they could get a way with), they took a huge gamble imo on SpM's decision to allow TPL to amend their IC's if their 'chip families' were not adequate... Either DL has gianormous bassies, or he was luckier than crap wrt those specific ICs...

Be that as it may.. I fully expect TPL to supply exactly what the SpM is asking for..

New Message
Please login to post a reply