Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Hopefully we'll see high earnings AFTER a succesful MH...

There are 10 terms to be construed. I believe it will be "fairly" straightforward to determine the winner with respect to each patent. Everyone should realize there are four separate patents being disputed and they are not related in terms of how their novel ideas were determined at the USPTO and how they are being determined by the NDoC. For example, we could win the 336 and lose the ideas from the 148, 749 and 890. Given that outcome we could still have dependable cash flow from the 336.

There are several outcomes and the above is oversimplified regarding T3 arguments being asserted against the MMP to exemplify a possible outcome.

I do believe TPL/PTSC will announce, good to bad, the outcome as they did with the 584 in the Texas litigation - stipulating to non-infringement for ARM and appealing Judge Ward's ruling.

I am fairly certain we will know where we stand after the Markman is announced - good, bad, or somewhere in between. I am hoping for a definitively good result.

New Message
Please login to post a reply