Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

We may have to wait until June 29th but there is still plenty of meat for the board to start an aggressive pr campaign so the outside investment world can know that not only is ptsc still around but we are here and kicking and it looks like we even have some legal precedence against some big boys.

If you go back several months there were indications by the three amigos that they were preparing to go full speed ahead if we rec'd a favorable ruling. They had a plan in place to let the investing world/world know what we had.

Well, we got what seems to be a favorable ruling with a few questions (would this be ptsc without a few questions?) so one could ask where is the plan that the board has ready to use to let the world know? Was this another slam dunk statement this time on thier part? Or could it be that after all these months of collecting tens of thousands a month in earnings waiting for a ruling our board really have been sitting on their hands and now are scrambling trying to figure out what to do now.

I would like to look at the glass being half full and assume that sometime in the near future their plan will be put in place. I would think that a short pr now to shareholders would be appropriate and that by Monday morning they go full speed ahead with whatever they say they have been working on. I will give them that much time as it might take a few days to implement. If we do not see any massive blitz to the investing world regarding this ruling and we shareholders hear little or nothing I will not be the only one who is unimpressed and disappointed.

This ruling today (and being non technical so I have to rely on all of you who are) would seem to be very favorable to us and if so it deserves much more then a press release and then a short statement in Pacer saying that the parties have settled. I pray that the word settle anywhere in regard to this ruling, does not appear (are you listening DL and our three employees?), unless there is a figure mentioned that has a dollar sign a number and high eight to nine zeros after the number.

Looks like Ford might have figured something out sure would like to know how much it cost them to be an early industry signer

IMO and we will see what we will see

Marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply