Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Jun 16, 2012 12:25AM
Jun 16, 2012 12:35AM
Jun 16, 2012 01:05AM
Jun 16, 2012 01:28AM
Jun 16, 2012 01:39AM
Jun 16, 2012 02:13AM
Jun 16, 2012 09:04AM
--- as long as it is given with honesy --- - Your above point is my concern. I would still like to know some specifics about leopard. He has been here a long time and there hasn't been one post demonstrating his expertise. I would say there are at least 3 to 5 posters who have agendas outside of those who are frustrated with management and those who support management. I would say you could generally throw all posters into those groups with the exception of a third group, which continually pretend to be experts in multiple fields and only add confusion to this forum. I am sorry you feel I am not respectful of everyone here, but I would counter with who is truly being disrespectful when they misrepresent themselves on an 'anonymous' message board. I remain skeptical until I see information that proves alleged expertise. The fact that many here believe without question an anonymous poster is, I suppose, indicative of many other issues in this world.
New Message
Please login to post a reply