Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Here is the thing, the fact you claim you are an EE and this board has been in great need of educated people in this field to breakdown the complexities of integrated circuits into workable examples for years, and you post with relative frequency but choose to withhold your services is 'interesting'. Within two paragraphs you could have me and others convinced you are an EE. I can cite web articles. Explanations coming from people with years of experience is what people on this forum are looking for. Citing a website, patent, technical dictionary is not what folks want here because one has to be skilled in the field to understand. But you know that, right? Because you are an EE, right? An electrical engineer? Where did you go to school? Where have you worked? What technologies have you worked on using integrated circuits in the products you undoubtedly worked on. There hasn't been one post from you I couldn't have written myself. I hope you really are an EE. I would love to see some critical analysis placed out there. Break it down in extreme technical terms and then make the analogy so layman can understand. I look forward to your review. You are obviously spending your time on this forum. Please contribute. It would be great but I remain extremely skeptical taking someone at their word on an anonymous messageboard. An EE like yourself would understand my trust but verify approach as most science related people in my experience are very methodical and logical. Look forward to your analysis.
New Message
Please login to post a reply