Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Oh MY! I see a couple of posters here have a very rich fantasy life! lol

However, when you match those posters' conclusions (and those who recommended their posts) with their analysis and conclusions about PTSC related issues, it's by no means surprising that despite the obvious staring them in the face, the Big Red Barn has eluded them once again.

Thanks for stepping in and trying to set the record straight, but I'm afraid, considering the sources of the accusations, it will likely only promote you to head Black Helicopter pilot in their eyes, rather than bring a sense of reality to them.

And for the benefit of anyone who may want to know, and who is intelligent enough to realize and accept me as credible, I'll confirm for the record that I post ONLY as lambertslunatics and ONLY on the Agoracom PTSC board. I've never posted on the IHub board, and don't even have an IHub account. I do have a Yahoo account (also lamberts_lunatics and set up primarly for fantasy football participation), but can't recall ever posting on the public PTSC Yahoo board. And while I sometimes FEEL the opposite, I am THANKFULLY still closer to 40 than I am to 70 years old. Though and with much respect to all 70 year olds, I certainly hope to reach that point in my life as well and continue to learn along the way. Perhaps SGE1's assumption that I am 70 is a Freudian slip that, despite his posts protesting to the contrary, actually reflects the wisdom that he ascribes to my posts about and analysis of PTSC, lol.

It'll be interesting to see what becomes of Judge Ware's involvement on this case, and the timing of the completion of the remaining Markman claim. Our side's brief regarding this issue during the Markman process sure seems very straightforward and unassailable, ESPECIALLY in the context of the cited case law, which begs the ultimate question, why does the Judge believe further breifing is necessary. It's very unnerving IMO and makes me uneasy, but let's hope that mine and others' concerns with respect to that issue are simply our own black helicopter traces born of the disappointment, dismal performance and questionable allegiances of PTSC's stewards.

We sure seem nearer some kind of clarity either way at least. I suppose it's always possible though that there is a settlement before the last claim is constructed, which if that happens, I suppose would essentially prolong the soap opera (benefiting certain players - I'm sure all can figure who) barring any kind of settlement announcement that contained real and substantial settlement $$ figures.

New Message
Please login to post a reply