Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: palomar / Re: ads123 / Re: From the PR ... Has anyone tried to look

/However, I do not think we can count his being soft on infringers as one of them."

"But, if in our (PTSC) dealings with Dan, we are experiencing a high level of frustration, what must the infringers be feeling? ?

"Leckrone is NOT going to leave money on the table."

Hey, I don't want to argue with you or focus on this part of the past, but your comments and conclusions just don't match with the facts. Just look at the last 2 3/4 years of licensing, and the fees collected in that time. They total less than $29M in fees collected. Realize that it includes about 32 different licensees, included among which are the likes of Apple, General Electric, Motorola, Tyco, Caterpillar, and some other large companies. And realize that that's a period AFTER most of the reexams had been successfuly concluded.

If that info doesn't represent being soft on the infringers, or leaving money on the table, I'm not sure what does! Surely, these industry bohemoths didn't experience the high level of frustration that you imply.

The facts are that Dan Leckrone has done what he wanted and what PTSC and Chuck Moore allowed him to get away with. And to date, he's sold out PTSC, Chuck Moore and the MMP to satisfy his needs due to his financial hardships and the legal troubles his own actions and largesse has put him in. His desperation and shenaningans has led him to settle for pennies with huge infrininging companies at the expense of everyone involved. If he were the "formidable strategist" that you mention, he would have prepared for the re-exams and T3 legal process by building up his own as well as PTSC's warchest so that they could manage the storm WITHOUT giving the MMP away to these huge players.

I hope that yesterday's PR DOES represent a shift in the strategy, and that the MMP team has the red meat to follow through with a successful execution. It sounds promising, though as others have pointed out, it's an odd stance coming from this group at this time based on history, both distant and very recent. Time will tell if there's actually something to sink our teeth into or whether it's false bravado. It's hard to fathom that it could be the latter, given the stakes, but then again, there is so much that has been hard to fathom with this group of players but that nonetheless has proven to be the case.

New Message
Please login to post a reply