Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Perplexed....Who in the world would sell their shares so cheap?

I completely understand where you are coming form however, you have to consider that these are some of the world most important technological patents.

Qualcom who is most like linfringining on our patents rights has more than 4 billion share outstanding, and is trading alot higher.

The same for other companies like Cisco, and Texas Instruments.

For some patents that have changed everything on how e commerce is done, I phone, android, and even the freaken military.....

They are severly undervalued.

IMH the shares outstanding have nothing to do with the SP especially when you consider that there companies who have established a name for themselves at the expense of the MMP.

480 Million Shares outstanding is peanuts compared to what the demand will be in a few months, mark my word, this stock is going to soar beyond belief.

I hope those that take similar view as yourself will be left wondering why they sold their shares for so cheap, knowing that the patents have been revalidateded 17 times looked over 650 differrent ways and been found to be valid.

New Message
Please login to post a reply